Probate Law Centre (“we”, “us” and ” Probate Law Centre”) is committed to ensuring our site is absolutely secure for you to use and takes great care to protect your information.
We may introduce you to carefully selected organisations (collectively referred to as “our Partners”).
What information do we hold on you?
We collect details from you when you request a product, service, offers or news from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, and written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other parts of Probate Law Centre or our Partners.
What do we do with the information?
We will use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes:
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- for credit assessment
- to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
- for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- for record-keeping purposes
- for market research
- to track activity on our website
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
- for the prevention of crime and fraud.
- We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses.
What to do if you do not wish to receive details of offers from us?
If you do not wish to receive details of offers and promotions from us, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the relevant boxes on the form or screen.
Please note that you may change your mind at any time by contacting us by any of the above methods or by following the instructions set out with each offer you receive.
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us the relevant business.